What Mark Zuckerberg And Facebook Aim To Do In The Next 10 Years?
Mark Zuckerberg’s plan is simple — revolutionize the internet and make it an integral part of human world like never before.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg showed off the organization’s ten 12 year road map in one picture on the organization’s F8 developers convention on Tuesday.Mark Zuckerberg made a number of key announcements. Listed below are some of these key bulletins that you need to know :
As the chart shows, the focus for products and making money throughout the next three years involves facebook’s ecosystems, while video, search, groups and the family of apps having WhatsApp, Messenger and Instagram come into play within the next 5 years. It’s divided into three primary sections: Improving the facebook over the next three years, strengthening Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger and other products over the following five years, and setting up virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence and worldwide connectivity over the next 10 years.
- Live API: Facebook Live has been incredibly successful, and now we’re opening up our API so developers can design even more ways for people and publishers to interact and share in real time on Facebook.
- Messenger’s chat bots: Easily the biggest annoucement at F8 was the launch of chatbots on Messenger so they can allow companies to provide customer help, e-commerce guidance, and mutual experience via Messenger. Messenger chatbots has the ability to replace call centers.
- Surround 360 camera : Another big reveal was Facebook’s new virtual reality camera rig. Boasting 17 camera lenses that capture 360-degree video with up to a whopping 8K resolution, Zuckerberg hopes to create a new way of making videos for virtual reality use.
- Aquila : What’s Facebook’s answer to the problem of 4 billion people around the world still not having access to the Internet? Aquila. It can be a solar powered plane designed to beam down Internet from the sky.
Video Source: The Guardian
- Quote Sharing: Quote Sharing is new method for people to comfortably share quotes they in finding around the web or in apps with their facebook friends.
- Save Button: The save Button lets people save exciting articles, products, videos, and extra from across the web into their Saved folder on facebook, where they can easily access it later from any device.
Which of those are you most excited to try out?
F8 is facebook’s annual conference for developers and entrepreneurs who depend on its services. Additionally it is an avenue for the organization to share with its audience new products and upgrades to its services.